Are You Ready to Begin?

All-Inclusive Wedding Day Storytelling

Timeless, thoughtful and creative modern wedding photography capturing you and your love, just as you are.

Chances are if you’ve made it this far, you guys kinda like each other…

 

Enough to think about getting all suited and booted, throwing down those savings (how much!?) and standing in front of your friends and families, spilling your hearts out and getting all gooey-eyed (yes, your MUA hates you now)

Maybe you’ve searched “Wedding Photographer Ireland” or a good friend has sent you here. Either way, welcome! It doesn’t matter whether you’re eloping on the side of a mountain in Iceland or a registry office in London, my jam is creating honest and authentic images of you and your love. Yes you’ll have all the beautiful detail shots + family photos, but I set out to document your story, just the way it is.

No contrived images or series of posed shots. Just the true record and all the raw emotions of your day in all of its perfect imperfections through natural, honest and creative imagery. 90% of the day you’ll find me creeping around (figuratively speaking, don’t worry) doing the documentary thing and getting those incriminating shots of your bridesmaids and that Uncle while the other 10% is devoted to us working together on some creative portraiture.

I work with couples who are as passionate as I am about making honest and creative imagery and you can rest assured I’ll do everything I can to capture all those little quirks and in between moments that make you, you. But why believe a stranger who rocks a bad 80’s tache, listen to the fine folks below instead. Being given the creative freedom to capture that bond, while you are surrounded by the people that mean the most to you in the world, that’s something I do not take lightly. Here’s a quote from someone else that I will shamelessly use to make my point.

 

Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever… it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.”  – Aaron Siskind

 

I love nothing more than to share in the stories of like minded couples from around the world. Based in Belfast, I split my time between Ireland and wherever else I’m invited. You can check out our travel schedule below, so if you’re not ginger-phobic and want to know more get in touch! 


WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER IRELAND


bride and groom walk hand in hand through field baltic sea wedding photographer ireland

 

Other lovely wedding folk + helping hands


Let’s not kid ourselves, planning a wedding or an elopement is hard work yo! Google can be your best friend or your worst enemy, endless searching of “Wedding Photographer Ireland” and all those other delightful search terms. Who has time for that? Below you’ll find a heap of crazy talented vendors and generally just good humans. Thank me later!


 

Hair + Make-up

Lynette Murray  // Jennifer Ireland  // Tippy  // Rebecca Bryson  // Anna McConnell  // Olivia Muldoon

 

Cinematographers

Hatch  // Rabbit + The Fox // Out of Mountain

 

Music + DJ’s

Riff Shop // The Mix Tape  // Bespoke Music Solutions  // Sionán  // The Gents  // Disco Beard

 

Florists

Best Buds  // The Rosehip and Berry // The Flower Stables

 

Stylists + bridal ware

Archive 12  // Grace + Saviour  // Alise Taggart  // The White Gallery // Ivory & Pearl

 

Catering + Cakes

Crumbs Vegan Bakery  //  The Happy Pear  // Papa J’s Pizza

Venues

   The Millhouse //  St. Luke’s Church // The ASYLUM // Borgo di tragliata

 


What it's all about

How I see weddings..

PLAY FILM

Badass Wedding Photographer Ireland – Info 20/21