WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER NORTHERN IRELAND
Hello there! Bonjour! Howdy!
If you’ve made it here, chances are you’re getting married. Congratulations, you guys are obviously pretty fond of each other. I’m a Northern Ireland Wedding Photographer based in Belfast, but shooting loved up faces and places across this blue orb.
I’m gonna go out on a limb and say if you’ve found your way to our little digital space, then you’re probably not after a traditional “stand there and give me some jazz hands/blue steel/selective colour” wedding photographer. If you’re not keen on having a wedding photographer take over the show with an endless list of posed shots that makes you question your tolerance for lactose, you’re in safe hands. It doesn’t matter whether you’re having a humanist wedding, church wedding, city hall wedding or eloping on the side of a cliff, I shoot life and love in all its forms.
You want to remember your wedding for exactly how it felt. You want to actually spend the time on the day having the craic with all of those people you love rather than being whisked off for what feels like an eternity by the creep with the camera. That’s where I come in. No endless list of posed shots. Just the true record and all the raw emotions of your day in all of its perfectly imperfect glory. I used to say through natural, honest and creative imagery.
No shot lists required, just the trust of two loved up souls surrounded by those that build them up and their wider community of party people that know what’s important. If you give me that, I’ll give you something to cherish for years to come.. (and hugs, I’m a hugger too)
My couples and their friends and families are what is most important to me on the day. Sure, I’ll capture the pretty stuff too, the flowers, the dress and all that jazz. But I can venture a guess that those wont be the images you’ll keep coming back to in five, ten or thirty years time.
Instead, I want to give you images that show what makes you UNIQUELY YOU. The moments you missed because the day goes by in a breakneck, beautiful blur. Images with heart and humour. Playful and unexpected portraits. Those are the images I want to make for you. That’s why I love what I do.
No cookie cutter formulas. Each wedding and each relationship is different. Every moment, whether unexpected, loud, tender, quiet, chaotic, or downright weird deserves to be pulled into focus. I personally edit each and every single image in order to create images that stand the test of time.
90% of the day is captured exactly how it would unfold as if I weren’t there, while the other 10% of the day is devoted to portraiture and family photos. Because even though you probably don’t like being in front of the camera, it’s important to capture you both in all your glory. Enough waffle from me, go dig into some of the splendid stories below and if you don’t have a thing against gingers, then give me a shout. Or don’t, you’re your own person, you do you!
2021 is FULLY BOOKED :
There are limited dates left for 2022 weddings. This is down to re-scheduling existing dates (cheers ‘rona!) on top of new bookings.
I only take on a limited number of weddings each year in order to work closely with all our couples (Also because locking myself away in the editing cave for 18 hours a day would be bad for the vitamin D stores and my own marriage!)